The meeting was called to order at 7:30pm.
Present were Beckey Downing, Don Downing, Barb DuBois, Jenny Morgan, Joan Darrin, Marsha Bustin and Leslie Smith
The minutes from the June BOD meeting were read. A motion to accept the minutes was made by Leslie Smith and seconded by Joan Darrin and approved by the board.
The Treasurers Report: Barb DuBois gave her summary of the treasurer's report. A motion to accept the report was made by Marsha Bustin and Seconded by Leslie Smith and approved by the board.
- Membership: Our club has 101 Adult members, 1 three year Membership, 4 lifetime members for a total of 106 adult members. There are 27 youth members
- Fall Show: Ongoing work going very well. LOOKING FOR SPONSORSHIPS__ .......member bringing in the most sponsors Will be rewarded/recognized.
- The Horse at San Diego Natural Museum would be a nice field trip. We will organize car pools for all interested. Date to be Saturday September 29th. View at http://www.sdnhm.org/exhibitions/current-exhibitions/the-horse/
- There will be a Halloween Show/Play day at Green Acres Ranch Sunday October 28th.
- Don Downing to make sandwich signs 2 x 4. 4 signs not to exceed $150.00. Motion made to approve signs Made by Joan Darrin, Seconded by Leslie Smith and approved By the board.
- Jenny Morgan asked for help to send emails regarding The July BBQ. A reminder to all to come and enjoy.
Respectfully submitted, Joan Darrin (for Vandi Reeves on leave)