The meeting was called to order at 7:23 pm
Present were: Beckey Downing, Joan Darrin, Marsha Bustin, Margaret Rich, Jenny Morgan, Barb DuBois, Leslie Smith and Stacie Lyons.
The minutes from the July meeting were reviewed. A motion to accept the minutes was made by Leslie Smith, seconded by Marsha Bustin and approved by the Board.
The treasurer's report was reviewed. A motion was made by Leslie Smith, seconded by Joan Darrin and approved by the Board.
- Membership: We have 106 regular members, 2 three year members, 4 lifetime members and 26 youth.
- Show: Board members were going to get together to make packets to mail to local trainers.
- Programs: we are looking into getting a bus for the museum trip.
- Our logo is in the process of getting made over.
- The BBQ had 37 adults and 2 youth. The regular raffle made $70 and the Nook brought in $102. $24 in drink tickets were sold. We had a net loss of $155.41 which is much less than originally thought.
Substitute Secretary for Vandi Reeves