BOD Meeting Minutes
July 2nd, 2013
The meeting was called to order at 7:08pm
Board members present were: Margaret Rich, Beckey Downing, Jim Sutton, Marsha Bustin, Debbie Moss, Leslie Smith, and Vandi Reeves. Absent were: Anne York
Committee members present were: Barb DuBois, and Jenny Morgan.
The minutes from the June BOD meeting were presented by Vandi Reeves. A motion to accept the minutes was made by Leslie Smith, seconded by Beckey Downing and approved by the board.
The treasurer’s report was presented by Jim Sutton and accepted by the board.
- A Membership report was given by Jenny Morgan. Rancho currently has 117-adult members, 10-three year members, 4-lifetime members, 39-youth members, and 0-Associate members. For a total of 166 members. RCAHA is wrapping up final selections of the recipients for the RCAHA membership scholarships.
- A Spring Horse Show report was presented by Leslie Smith. Competition fees have been paid to AHA and USEF. Judges are being selected and plans are underway for next years spring show.
- A Fall Horse Show report was presented by Margaret Rich. The show date has been changed to September 14th and 15th 2013. The farrier has been hired and we will be raffling off a 9” Nook HD + Tablet for our sponsorship drive this year.
- A Program report was given by Debbie Moss. Plans for the next general dinner meeting feature Caroline Hock who will speak about endurance riding October 9th at Richie’s Diner in Murrieta.
- BBQ: This years BBQ will be held on July 13th at Green Acres Ranch where the club will be voting on our delegates by 8pm. Social hour starts at 5:30pm. There will be raffles including and 9” Nook HD +. Dinner is $10, drinks including jello shooters will be available for purchase.
- RCAHA is having a community used tack sale on November 16th at Green Acres Ranch in Temecula.